What is the PRP breast lift?
The PRP breast lift is a non-surgical treatment for breast rejuvenation. As women age, their breasts lose lift and volume, resulting in a drooping or sagging appearance. This treatment can naturally lift your breasts and nipples, as well as restore the overall shape of your breasts. Your results will also improve over time, as new and younger skin tissue develops.
How does the PRP breast lift work?
The procedure only takes 3 steps:
- Step 1: your InBloom Health provider will evaluate the shape of your breasts to determine how to enhance their appearance.
- Step 2: Your provider will take a small blood sample and add it to our clinic’s centrifuge. The centrifuge will isolate growth factors from your blood, creating a super serum of multipotent stem cells. This serum will be injected into your breasts to create new blood vessels for increased blood flow. The serum will also stimulate new fatty tissue and collagen. Essentially, the new cells will act to repair skin that was never actually damaged.
- Step 3: Growth factors are injected into your breasts.
What happens during the treatment?
When you come in for your PRP breast lift, your blood will be drawn. Next, it only takes about 15 minutes to isolate the growth factors. Using a very fine needle, your provider will inject your treatment site, first with a filler containing hyaluronic acid, and then with your blood product. The injection sites will be along the cleavage and upper breasts. The entire procedure takes less than an hour, and there is no downtime.
When will I see results?
You may notice results right away. In the following weeks, the volume and firmness of your breasts will increase steadily as the growth factors help your body generate new tissue. As the skin tightens on your breasts, it will develop a healthy new glow. Any scarring will soften in a natural-looking way, which results in a more youthful appearance. Your results peak after roughly 7 weeks and last for up to 2 years.
Am I a candidate?
You may be a candidate for the PRP breast lift if:
- Your breasts are droopy and more collapsed than they used to be
- Your nipples have become inverted
- You have less sensation in your nipples and breasts (due to breastfeeding, aging, implants or other surgery)
- The skin around the cleavage area is crinkled
- Your skin has a grayer tone (due to less blood flow)
There are risks associated with the procedure, so we encourage you to schedule a consultation at our clinic in Londonderry to find out if it is right for you.
Book your PRP breast lift in Londonderry, New Hampshire
If you are interested in restoring the look and feel of your breasts without surgery or downtime, contact InBloom Health today. During your initial consultation at our clinic in Londonderry, we will address any questions or concerns you have and determine if you are a candidate for the procedure. Book your consultation online or give us a call at (603) 818-8777.